Skip to content
Call Now Button
- How much are your Skip Hire Dublin prices?
Please contact our sales team for a quote on 01 – 8402983 .
- How do I order a Skip In Dublin ?
To order a skip please use the Skip Order Form or Call us on 01-8402983.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash/cheque on delivery of the skip or payment via credit/debit card over the telephone at the time of ordering your skip.
- How long can I keep a skip?
Our standard skip hire service includes 1 weeks skip hire, please contact us if you require the skip for a longer period of time. There is normally no extra charge.
- What do your skip hire prices include?
Our prices are fully inclusive of delivery, collection and licensed waste disposal of your waste. There are no hidden costs.
- What size skips do you have?
We have the All Size Skips For Hire , which can be viewed on our site .
- What can I put in the skip that I hire?
You may put any general waste into the skip that you hire, this includes soil, brick, general household waste,construction waste, garden waste etc.
- What am I not allowed to put in to the skip that I hire?
The following are items that are not allowed to be disposed of in our general skips.
- Fridges or freezers
- Fluorescent tubes
- Old paint cans – even if empty
- Gas Cylinders or any other type of pressurised container
- Petrol, diesel or oil contaminated waste
- Chemical waste such as insecticides, medicines, herbicides, white spirits, etc.
- How much can I put in the Skip?
You may fill the skip as high as the top of the sides of the skip. We cannot accept overloaded skips .This is to ensure that the skip is safe for transportation on the public road.
- What happens if I cannot have the skip outside overnight?
We offer a same day delivery and collection service when advanced notice is given.
- Will a Skip fit in my driveway?
We have a small truck that fits in 99% of driveways.